Camberley Heath Golf Club welcomes all its Members and Guests, Visitors and Golf Societies to use and enjoy its facilities.
We have introduced the following dress code and policies to make the club a pleasurable experience for everyone and kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below to prevent any embarrassment to yourself and others.
Members are advised that they are responsible for the conduct of their Guests when they are at the club and they must ensure that they make them aware of the Etiquette - Dress Code Policies.
For visiting societies, it is the responsibility of the person booking the society, to ensure all members of that society are aware of and adhere to Camberley Heath's Etiquette - Dress Code Policies.
Any failure by Members or Visitors to comply with the Etiquette and Dress Code Policies, is NOT acceptable and may result in the request for those Visitors to leave the Club and in Disciplinary action for Members, if when requested, they refuse or fail to do so.
In the Clubhouse and on the Terrace
- Smart casual clothing and recognised golf attire is acceptable in the Heathland and Captain’s Bars.
- Smart denim jeans are acceptable in all areas of the clubhouse provided that they are not torn or worn below the hip.
- Jogging bottoms, “hoodies”, football shirts, rugby shirts, and gym attire, are NOT permitted in the bar or restaurant area.
- Shoes must be worn within any area of the clubhouse and on the terrace, except for the changing rooms.
- Men must wear socks at all times, except with boat/deck shoes in the bar/reception/terrace areas.
- Open toed sandals / footwear is permissible for ladies, however flip-flops and beach attire are NOT acceptable.
- Spiked or rubber soled golf shoes may be worn in the Locker Room, Professional Shop and the walk-through area alongside the entrances to the Mens and Ladies changing rooms.
- Golf shoes or shoes of any kind worn on the course, are NOT permitted in the bar areas but are permitted on the terrace.
- Tailored shorts may be worn. Cargo shorts (additional Box Pockets on front) are NOT allowed.
- The wearing of hats and caps in the Clubhouse is NOT permitted, except in the Locker Room, Professional Shop and the walk-through area alongside the entrances to the Mens and Ladies changing rooms. Ladies’ formal hats may be worn in all areas.
- Industrial work clothing is considered unacceptable in the bar and restaurant unless the individual has been engaged to carry out work by the club.
- For the Restaurant including Sunday lunches, the minimum requirement is Smart Casual (long trousers and collared shirt for men). Club competitions may however stipulate additional dress requirements such as a jacket & tie.
On the course & practice area
- Recognised Golf Attire is required at ALL times.
- ALL shirts must have sleeves (for men). Men’s shirts must be tucked in. T-Shirts are NOT acceptable.
- Tailored shorts or trousers are acceptable, but NOT denim jeans. Cargo type (additional Box Pockets on front) or men’s 3/4 length shorts are NOT accepted.
- Socks must be worn at all times. Long socks of any colour are acceptable. Short or ankle length socks MUST be predominantly white when wearing shorts.
- Spiked or rubber soled golf shoes must be worn on the course. It is only acceptable to wear training shoes on the Practice Areas.
- Baseball hats or caps of any description must NOT be worn back to front.
- Jogging / Tracksuit style bottoms, football / rugby shirts and gym attire are NOT permitted either on the Course or on the Practice Area.