Camberley Heath Golf Club welcomes all its Members and Guests, Visitors and Golf Societies to use and enjoy its facilities.
We have introduced the following dress code and policies to make the club a pleasurable experience for everyone and kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below to prevent any embarrassment to yourself and others.
Members are advised that they are responsible for the conduct of their Guests when they are at the club and they must ensure that they make them aware of the Etiquette - Dress Code Policies.
For visiting societies, it is the responsibility of the person booking the society, to ensure all members of that society are aware of and adhere to Camberley Heath's Etiquette - Dress Code Policies.
Any failure by Members or Visitors to comply with the Etiquette and Dress Code Policies, is NOT acceptable and may result in the request for those Visitors to leave the Club and in Disciplinary action for Members, if when requested, they refuse or fail to do so.
In the Clubhouse and on the Terrace
- Smart casual clothing and recognised branded golf attire is acceptable in the Heathland and Captain’s Bars.
- Smart denim jeans are acceptable in all areas of the clubhouse provided that they are not torn or worn below the hip.
- Jogging bottoms, “hoodies”, football shirts, rugby shirts, and gym attire, are not permitted.
- Tailored shorts only, may be worn. Cargo shorts (additional Box Pockets on front/ side) are not allowed.
- When the Connaught and Windsor rooms are being used for Dining, the minimum requirement is Smart Casual (long trousers and collared shirt for men). Club competitions may however stipulate additional dress requirements such as a jacket & tie.
- Men must wear socks at all times, except with boat/deck shoes.
- Shoes must be worn within any area of the clubhouse and on the terrace.
- Beach shoes such as flip-flops and sliders are not permitted. Open toed sandals / footwear is only permissible for ladies.
- Clean golf shoes are permitted throughout the downstairs area except The Heathland Bar. They are not permitted upstairs in Harry’s Bar, Connaught Room or Windsor Room.
- The wearing of hats and caps is not permitted in the Heathland Bar, Captains Bar, Connaught Room or Windsor Room. Ladies’ formal hats may be worn in all areas.
On the course & practice area
- Recognised branded Golf Attire is required at all times.
- Men’s shirts must be tucked in.
- T-Shirts, denim jeans, cargo shorts, cargo trousers (additional Box Pockets on front / side) or men’s 3/4 length shorts are not permitted.
- Tailored shorts are permitted with long socks of any colour or short length socks which must be predominantly white.
- Golf shoes only must be worn on the course. It is only acceptable to wear training shoes on the Practice Areas.
- Baseball hats or caps of any description must not be worn back to front.
- Jogging / Tracksuit bottoms, football / rugby shirts and gym attire are not permitted either on the Course or on the Practice Areas.